This turntable makes use of traditional frame design which was established by the famous turntable manufacturers of the 50’s and 60’s. It uses a compact simple and elegant form factor.
The Classic SB Superpack incorporates a combination of approved belt drive design using a low noise AC motor with an ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator for ultimate speed stability.
The Classic SB Superpack convinces with high precision dynamics and its rich details. For improved comfort an electronic speed change was built in, which lets you switch from 33 to 45 rpm (and vice versa) with the push of a button. Advanced technology is used for decoupling and the completely new designed tonearm.
- NEW! Ortofon Qintet Red cartridge pre-installed
- NEW! Electronic speed control (33/45 rpm)
- NEW! Top grade Clamp it included
- NEW! Leather mat included
- Belt drive with electronic speed control 33/45 rpm
- Height adjustable decoupling feet
- Precision balanced TPE*-damped aluminum-platter / felt mat
- Metal/MDF sandwich chassis floating on TPE* suspension
- 9” carbon/aluminum tonearm with MM & MC capability
- Japanese ball bearing (base of tonearm)
- Integrated central vertical cable outlet for unhindered arm movement
- Ultra low friction Zircon pin-point cardan bearings (top & side)
- Azimuth and VTA fully adjustable
- TPE damped counterweight
- Classic wooden chassis in 3 matt finishes (walnut, rosenut, eucalyptus)