Music Hall ph25.2 Hybrid Headphone Amp
A Gorgeous-Sounding Tube Pre-Amp With Solid-State Amplification
Marrying a gorgeous sounding tube pre-amp with solid-state amplification has been a technique for achieving unequaled sound quality in hi-end component audio since the advent of the transistor.
Assembled By Hand
While kicking around ideas for our new headphone amp we thought, why not try this same technique in a single component? We built one up and were blown away by the increased detail, clarity, and presence the design offered. The tube hybrid headphone amp was born!
Hand-assembled using the highest-quality parts available, the music hall ph25.2 will have you singing along with your favorite artists.
Music Hall ph25.2 Feature List
- neutrik headphone output sockets
- highly reliable 6N16B tube pre-amp section employing SRPP circuit
- CD and AUX input
- pre-amp output
- audiophile grade CMC RCA sockets ensure no signal loss
- special low-noise R-core power transformer
- two buffered headphone outputs incorporating superior TPA6120 opamps
- precise Alps Type 27 potentiometer with 0.5dB accuracy
- solid and substantial ½in. brushed alloy fascia
- voltage switchable
- w8.5 x d13.5d x h3.75 in
- 7.5 lbs. pkg.
Music Hall ph25.2 Technical Specifications
Rated power output: 650mW (Load=47ohm)
Input sensitivity: 330mV
Frequency response: 20Hz – 20KHz ( 1dB)
Noise: < 0.8mV (at maximum volume)
THD: < 0.25% (1KHz)
Dimensions: WxDxH (8.5 x 13.5 x 3.75 in.)
Weight: 7.5 lbs. Pkg.
Supplied Accessories: Mains Lead