Sonos Move, the battery-powered smart speaker for outdoor and indoor listening. Get brilliant sound anywhere with the weatherproof and drop-resistant Move.
Control with your voice, the Sonos app, and Apple AirPlay 2 while at home. Or stream via Bluetooth when WiFi isn’t available. You can stream over WiFi and connect Move to the rest of your Sonos system at home. Further, you can switch to Bluetooth when you’re away and offline.
Great sound in the great outdoors
Experience surprisingly deep bass with a wide soundscape. Automatic Trueplay™ perfectly balances the sound for where you are and what you’re listening to.
Don’t worry about accidental drops or bumps. Because Move’s components are protected by a hard-wearing, shock-resistant case.
The Sonos Move has a battery that lasts
Enjoy up to 10 hours of continuous play time and deep, powerful sound. Above all, easily recharge Move on the included base, or a compatible USB-C charger.
The Sonos Move is also weather resistant
With an IP56 rating, Move stands up to humidity, rain, snow, dust, salt spray, UV rays, and extreme heat and cold. Grab and go. Move fits seamlessly into the included charging base. It also has an ergonomic handle, making it easy to pick up and carry. Consequently, simple recharging is a breeze. No need to plug Move in. Set the speaker on the included indoor charging base for quick power while you listen. Get power wherever you need it with an additional charging base.
Sonos Move Features
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers.
- Responsive audio chime lets you know Sonos Move has heard you and is working on a response.
- Far-field microphone array uses smart voice capture and noise cancellation.
- One downward-firing tweeter creates a crisp, clear high-frequency response that disperses evenly for an ultra wide soundscape.
- One mid-woofer integrated into the cabinet ensures faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.