Use Sonos Amp to get high-fidelity sound for even the most demanding speakers. 125 watts per channel will get the job done.
HDMI ARC is included to add stereo or surround sound to your TV for shows, movies, and games.
AirPlay can send the sound from your iPhone or iPad to your home sound system.
Take the sound outside. Power your outdoor speakers and easily expand your home sound system to the backyard.
Class-D digital amplifier. 125W/Ch at 8 ohms
Line-In Sources Supported:
- Audio device with analog RCA output
- optical output (optical adaptor required)TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required).
Subwoofer output: Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
Speaker output connections:
- Banana plugs (2) capable of stereo or dual mono sound.
Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimize sound performance.
Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
Dimensions – H x W x D
- 52 x 8.54 x 8.54 in
- 64 x 217 x 217 mm
Weight: 4.6 lbs. (2.1 kg).
Product finish: Black
Touch interface with:
- volume up/down
- previous/next track
Power & Networking
Power supply: AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11 b/g/n router
- 11n only network configurations are not supported
- you can either change the router settings to 802.11 b/g/n or connect a Sonos product to your router.
- Dual Ethernet ports can connect Sonos Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection of additional Sonos players.
- Passive speakers
- speaker wire
- broadband internet
- Sonos app
- Sonos Amp
- Sonos banana plugs (2)
- AC power cord
- regulatory booklet
- Quick start Guide.