Sonos Era 100
- Amplifiers: Three class-D digital amplifiers precision-tuned for the speaker’s unique acoustic architecture power your sound experience.
- Tweeters: Two angled tweeters create a crisp and accurate high frequency response and stereo separation.
- Woofers: One midwoofer ensures the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies and deep bass.
- Microphones: The far-field microphone array uses advanced beamforming and multichannel echo cancellation for quick and accurate voice control and Trueplay tuning. Disconnect by toggling off the mic switch.
- Adjustable EQ: Use the Sonos app to adjust bass, treble, and loudness.
- Trueplay: This software measures the acoustics of the room then fine-tunes the EQ. Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
Details + Dimensions
- Height: 7.18 in (182.5 mm)
- Width: 4.72 in (120 mm)
- Depth: 5.14 in (130.5 mm)
- 44 lb (2.02 kg)
- Black, White
- Use the capacitive touch controls to play, pause, skip, replay, adjust the volume, mute your voice assistant, and group or ungroup Sonos products
- Bluetooth Button
- Press to pair with a Bluetooth device.
- Mic Switch
- Toggle off this switch on the back of the product to disconnect all power to the microphone hardware.
- Lights on the product indicate connection, microphone activity, and mute status.
Power + Connectivity
- Compatible with WiFi 6. Connect to WiFi with any 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4 GHz/5 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Bluetooth 5.0 supports audio streaming from any Bluetooth-enabled device.
- 100-240V 50/60Hz internal power supply
- Connect an audio source using a 3.5 mm auxiliary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adapter. Connect your router with an ethernet cable and the Sonos Combo Adapter. (All accessories sold separately.)
- Quad Core
- 4 GHz A55
- 1 GB SDRAM
- 8 GB NV
- Works with Sonos Voice Control and Amazon Alexa. Availability of services varies by language and country.
- Apple AirPlay 2
- Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.